This plugin is designed to add our easy to use Lovense connection to existing Milotips system. You have to be using Milo Tip Jars v2.48.rc3 or above for this to work. The plugin has many of the features of our Tip Jar system. Extending on an existing easy to use and robust system.
Do you need a Lovense Toy? Head to this link for some awesome deals Lovense Web Store
This DOES NOT include The Milotips system you will need to purchase this separately Milotips MP Link
- Controls all current Lovense toys including the "MISSION" & "FERRI".
- Supports multiple vibrating intensity levels.
- Supports special functions, ie. Patterns, Suction, Rotation.
- Status messages to ensure you know what is going on, most of these are for the user/owner only.
- Up to 25 different Vibe triggers with a combination of fixed amounts or ranges.
- The ability to change the default pay amounts when the user selects the Lovense option.
- Full SSL communication utilising Lovense communication servers NO NEED FOR ANY PORT FORWARDING OR SPECIAL ACCESS.
- Free updates & Support.
Installation Instructions :
- You Milo Tips jar should already have installed the "Update Rec" script, if not you will need to put it in the jar. (Included in the product box)
- Rez the Installer Orb from the package.
- Edit the "Settings" notecard inside the Orb. These are the Lovense settings for the system. Doing this at this point will ensure that the Tip Jars will receive the edited notecard and all have the same settings.
- Make sure that the Milotips Server is STOPPED. The installer will only respond to Jars in a "Searching for server" state.
- Click on the orb. It will then collect the Tip Jars in range (Shout range 100m) and then move from one to the next installing the scripts and settings notecard ready for use.
- Once its complete the orb will return to where it was rezzed for pickup, and the installation is complete.
- START your Milotips server and your all ready to go.
User Instructions :
➀ Install Lovense Connect App (PINK ICON) on your mobile device
- Lovense provides a thorough guide for connecting your toy.
- You need to use the Lovense Connect App (PINK ICON) with the Lush Toy. its a pink icon, and will only work with your mobile device as you need to scan in the QR code
➁ Login to the Tip Jar
- Click on the tip jar in the menu provided click on "USER MENU", then on "LOGIN". This will log you into the jar, from that point to touch the jar you will need to Right Click on it
- Right Click on the jar and click Touch, you will receive the main menu again click on "USER MENU" and now you will see the two Lovense buttons
- "LOVENSE" and "LOVENSE QR" Click on "LOVENSE QR" this will send a request to the Lovense servers via SSL/HTTPS to generate your personal QR Code.
When the code is ready you will get a link as a notification you will need to click on that and open to get your QR Code to scan with the Lovense Connect app (PINK ICON). You should only need to do this once as it will link your Lovense Connect app with the range of toys that OAD sells. You will only need to re-generate your QR Code if it gets removed from your Lovense Connect app.
- Then click "LOVENSE". This will link the inworld toy with the Lovense Connect app (PINK ICON). You will need to do this every time you want to link the tip jar with your Lovense Connect app.
You will get status messages from the toy letting you know that its trying to connect, it will also tell you what toys that it has found and their current battery levels. If it tells you that it can't connect please ensure your using the correct app and that you have scanned in the QR Code.
THATS IT :)
Now your Milotips Jar will control your Lovense toys, I know its Awesome right.
If your toy stops responding or won't connect check out the following to get back to the fun.
- Don't send commands too quickly, depending on where you are Secondlife could be laggy in sending the commands to your toy.
- Lack of free URLs. To communicate outside of Secondlife the toys require the use of one URL per AVI. These are a finite resource limited by region. If the toy isn't able to reserve a free URL it will not function. You'll need to release at least one URL or request that the parcel owner do it. Failing that change regions and try again.
- Make sure that you're using the correct app. It needs to be the Lovense Connect App (PINK ICON) app use the following links to get it
- Additional support please send an IM to Rhiannon Pond and I'll endeavour to help you. Try to be as detailed as possible, including the troubleshooting steps that you have done.
- Special requests / Ideas if you have anything that you would like to see added or changed, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll take it on board. You may see it come through as an update.